- Ready-to-use, comprehensive, configurable and easy-to-use complete solution for the practically-oriented integration and automation of all production areas
- Tailored to production processes in the pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics and food sectors
- Scalable from a simple machine control to a complete MES system
- Combines MES- & PLS and SCADA-Functions in one system
- Electronic recording and documentation (ERB) according to FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Ready-to-use software base guarantees a minimalized validation effort in the project
- Developed from the experience and requirements of production and practice
- Since 2005 worldwide with more than 1500 installations in productive use
Die Module von PromasCS
RTA (Raw material Tank Application)
Fully integrated raw material tank management for the acceptance and central supply of raw materials
BDA (Batch Dosing Application)
Fully integrated dosing system for the central supply of raw materials for mixing lines and collection points
WMA (Warehouse Management Application)
The right interface to your existing storage system or independent warehouse and space management system for raw materials
WDA (Weighing Dispensing Application)
Weighing raw materials comfortably – Optimal components management. Pharmaceutical law compliance.
CTA (Confirmation Terminal Application)
Integration of existing installations in the paperless documentation (EBR) – without interfering with the existing automation
BATCH – Compounding
Automatic control of production and cleaning processes. Complete documentation of all production steps (EBR). Manage automated batch processes. Configure workflows without programming skills.
BTA (Bulk Tank Application)
Storage and management of bulk goods in stationary or mobile bulk tanks.
FPA (Filling Packaging Application)
Fully integrated management of filling and packaging lines.
SMA (Service Maintenance Application)
Administration of maintenance and maintenance tasks in function of operating hours, switching cycles or time intervals. Increase of operational safety, optimization, exchange intervals and reduction of unscheduled standstills.
MEA (Manufacturing Equipment Application)
Fully integrated status and workflow administration of the equipment required for production.
MBR (Master Batch Record)
The creation of own cleaning and production processes are carried out with helpful support and visualization of the HMI flow diagrams and the graphical flow diagram representation without any programming skills – simply by Drag & Drop.
EBR (Electronic Batch Record)
According to the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements, the “one-click” batch report shows all relevant data of the selected batch.
Track & Trace
The graphical material tracking enhances transparency and simplifies search in any direction. Covering the entire spectrum from the delivery of raw materials and packaging materials to packaging.
Golden Batch - Process analysis
Verification of batches in relation to a reference batch (Golden Batch). Supports CIP (continuous improvement process) with regard to weak point analysis and process optimization.
IPC / Labor - Quality
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) – API
Interfaces to ERP systems based on different standard technologies
Special wishes? We implement additional modules into your overall system and adapt existing modules to your needs. No wish should be left open!